Home treats! Food goodies everyone can make at home! Today, it’s my first try at making some Honey Barbecue Baked Chicken with some Mojos! I have been a chicken lover for as long as I can remember! I had two pieces of chicken thighs left as well as a piece of potato and decided to cook them for our dinner. I bought some barbecue sauce from the groceries a few days back so this was perfect for what I wanted to make. I searched for some basic recipes in the internet and found that the one from Tasty fit my taste! I decided to use the same recipe for the potatoes as well. So without further ado, here are the instructions!
2 Chicken Thighs
½ cup flour
½ tsp chili powder
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
For Barbecue Sauce:
½ cup BBQ sauce
¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Mix ingredients for coating. Coat the chicken and potatoes evenly with the flour, removing any excess.
- Place both on a separate baking pan with foil and put in the chicken first, baking for around 25 mins.
- After 25 mins, turn the chicken to its other side and put it back in the oven together with the potatoes and bake for another 25 mins.
- Remove the potatoes and chicken from the oven. Mix together the barbecue sauce and honey and cover the chicken evenly. Place again in the oven and bake for around 10 mins more.
- Let the chicken cool for a bit after taking it out and serve with the mojos!
Its a real simple dinner to make and will surely be loved by everyone! So try them now and amaze your loved ones!
*Recipe was based on Tasty’s Flavourful Honey BBQ Wings.