Home treats! Food goodies everyone can make at home! Everyone loves pizza! So what better way to celebrate the love for pizza than to make some yourself! Sure, making dough can be a bit tedious so what we have here is something that can be made without it! The ingredients used here are easily accessible and when it all comes together, you will have for yourself an amazing home made pizza!
6 Bread Slices
Spicy Chorizo (Any alternative meat you want)
Bell Pepper (Any color)
Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Spread the Tomato Passata/Sauce on the the bread then place them on a baking sheet.
- Place the meat, mushrooms, bell peppers on top of the bread. You can be the judge on how much toppings you want on your pizza!
- Place a generous amount of grated cheddar cheese on top! You can add parmesan cheese or any kind of cheese you want as well. More cheese = more yummy-ness!
- Place the cheese in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese have melted!
- Cool them for a bit then serve!
Simple pizza at the comforts of your home! Go make some and share the pizza love!